We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casa particular

Amsterdam, The...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
casa particular

If you are looking for a casa particular to rent.

I want to advice to book at havanacasaparticular.com.

Alberto will help you with all problems.

Thanks to him we could change our cas in no time and we had a wonderful holiday in Cuba.

Thanks again Alberto!

Edited: 13 January 2013, 09:24
Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Old Havana
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
El Malecon
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Fabrica de Arte Cubano
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Merida, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: casa particular

I have used this site before and agree that Alberto does an excellent job.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
19,725 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: casa particular

Where did you stay, Hans ?

Were you in one place ? Or did you move around ?

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
843 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: casa particular

In '06 my daughter and I stayed at 20 Prado, a 7th floor private apartment at that address with (of course) an elevator. We had a private room and bath and morning coffee for 20 CUC/night. The location is unbelievable, right where the Prado meets the Malecon.

M W
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: casa particular

In March '13 I stayed at one in Havana (Vedado) just near the hotel Melia Coiba (which was convenient for internet, changing money, booking tours) only a couple blocks from the Malecon in a very quiet neighborhood. It's an easy/cheap shared taxi (in an old Chevy) to Havana Vieja but I could never figure out the shared taxi routes to return! It is 2 rooms and bathroom in an apt shared with the owner Sra Carmen. The rooms are separated from the rest of the apt, but it is not a private entrance so one does need to go through the salon to come in. It's a bit like staying with your Auntie! Sra Carmen is very kind and helpful with local information (Spanish only). I paid 20 CUC per night including basic breakfast. You can contact her via: ainan3d@gmail.com or hilda.arias@accs.co.cu.

Mentioned in this post
Vedado
Vedado
677 Reviews
Cuba
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: casa particular

Why revive nearly 3 month old posts?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,897 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: casa particular

..or post the same one on several threads?

7. Re: casa particular

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 11:22
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: casa particular

The house was busy? Not sure I understand ?

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,911 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: casa particular

Given that the only other posts by nelipe94 are to refer another casa site, I wouldn’t necessarily take his/her comments too seriously. ;-)

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: casa particular

Fair enough :)