We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guide/driver

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
513 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Guide/driver

I have been reading about Alejandro Risco. We are looking for someone to show us around Havana as well as drive us one way to Varadero. Everyone seems to have good things to say about Alejandro. I have asked him a question on Facebook as well as e-mailed him but haven't heard from him. Has anyone used his services recently? Is he still in business? Thanks for your help.

Edited: 30 August 2013, 06:14
Mentioned in this post
Old Havana
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
El Malecon
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Fabrica de Arte Cubano
Points of Interest & Landmarks
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guide/driver

try emailing - jorgeguide2004@gmail.com - he is another favourite on here, reliable and professional service.

read this thread if you like:- tripadvisor.co.uk/…52343092

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
4,444 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guide/driver

Try pototo ,here's his website..,http://pototocuba.com/Pototow/..,comes very highly recommended on here.

Edited: 30 August 2013, 13:42
Quito
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Guide/driver

I recomend Ruben he has a very good car Chevrolet-impala 1959 with air condicioner, he know history Cuba very well. His e-mail is micuba@yandex.ru. You can Know about his work in cubaisla.eu

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
19,643 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Guide/driver

I have never heard of Alejandro - but remember even tour guides want to take holidays sometimes.

Merida, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Guide/driver

How long have you been waiting to hear back from him? Cuban internet is notoriously slow and unreliable. Keep trying Alejandro or contact one of the other recommended guides.

6. Re: Guide/driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 06:33