We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private airplane charter?

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
55 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Private airplane charter?

All,

I am making my second visit to Havana this month and I am very excited! However, following Havana, I would like to make a visit to Montego Bay in Jamaica. There are no flights to there (previously Cubano and Air Jamaica had them, but not any longer).

Can anyone recommend to me a company that will do a private charter? Something reasonably priced is preferred. If not, we have to connect through Panama which would be a big hassle!

Thanks!

Old Havana
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Old Square (Plaza Vieja)
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Plaza de la Catedral
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Fabrica de Arte Cubano
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
17,855 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private airplane charter?

Private charters flying to Cuba are a lot of hassle.

Have you looked at Cayman Airways - don't they do a connection via Grand Cayman ?

Isla de Margarita
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private airplane charter?

Just as the previous poster stated-Cayman Airways website shows flights Havana to Montego Bay for $223.

Medellin, Colombia
Level Contributor
55 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private airplane charter?

I cannot use Cayman, unfortunately, because my girlfriend would need a visa (Colombian) and it takes at least a month to apply. Apparently the Cayman visa is the same as the UK one.

4. Re: Private airplane charter?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 07:17