We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wrong info booking online Cubana de Aviacion

S D
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Wrong info booking online Cubana de Aviacion

Need your help!

I put the surname and name in wrong order while booking online through Cubana de Aviacion website. I sent email but no reply. Haven't been able to reach anyone on phone due to time difference. Is it possible to change at Cancun airport before boarding or I have to change beforehand? I didn't use any travel agency. Thanks!

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
14,391 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wrong info booking online Cubana de Aviacion

If you are patient, the following e-mail address might garner a reply:

ventas_online@cubana.avianet.cu

I’ve had it on good authority that it is most probable that the wrong order of first name surname won't cause a problem but it is understandable that you might want to address this ahead of time. Booking on line with Cubana is generally very easy but effecting any change to a booking can be a chore (as I’ve read from someone who has done this multiple times ...).

Don't over-worry.

Vilnius
Level Contributor
539 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wrong info booking online Cubana de Aviacion

The time difference shouldn't stop you contacting Cuba by phone if you own an alarm clock :)

S D
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wrong info booking online Cubana de Aviacion

Thanks so much for the info!

Havana, Cuba
Destination Expert
for Varadero
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wrong info booking online Cubana de Aviacion

They can arrange it at Cancun airport.

Bratislava, Slovakia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Wrong info booking online Cubana de Aviacion

Hello,

no worries, write one more email, they sometimes provide the change without feedback to the customer. This happened to us in January, I made a mistake in passport number, and wrote them an email. and a second one, to which I finally got a reply that the change was made already :)

... i was communicating with ventas_online@cubana.avianet.cu

good luck,

tatiana.

New York City, New...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wrong info booking online Cubana de Aviacion

en que pagina puedo comprar un vuelo de cancun a la habana?

7. Re: Wrong info booking online Cubana de Aviacion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 08:35
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
5,981 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wrong info booking online Cubana de Aviacion

Está aquí:

http://www.cubana.cu/home/?lang=en

9. Re: Wrong info booking online Cubana de Aviacion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2016, 07:16