We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

havana at night

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
havana at night

hi i will be in havana for two nights in july and was wondering is it worth the money to go to the tropicana one of the nights also would you book before going to cuba or just pay at door would be grateful for any advice also has anyone been recently thanks vicky,:)

Old Havana
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
El Malecon
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Fabrica de Arte Cubano
Points of Interest & Landmarks
hfx
Level Contributor
6,675 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: havana at night

we were in Havana and didn't go to Tropicana, we're not that fond of stage shows. We went to a small bar and heard some good music from a small band. Really depends on how you like stage shows

Mentioned in this post
Tropicana
Tropicana
2,417 Reviews
Cuba
Teignmouth, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: havana at night

Agree with that... if you're into that kind of show then go... we got the concierge at our hotel (Parque Central) to book us Tickets and a taxi..

If you go, don't bother with the food option, just a standard ticket..

ATB,J,.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: havana at night

thanks guy's we dont usually go to big shows like that but just because we were in cuba thought it'd be an experience il make my mind up once in havana, roll on july thanks again vicky. :)

montreal
Level Contributor
226 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: havana at night

Tropicana is not worth it in my humble opinion; if you like that kind of adventure, go to the show at the National, lest expensive and better.

Mentioned in this post
Tropicana
Tropicana
2,417 Reviews
Cuba
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
19,721 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: havana at night

re Tropicana, see - tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147271-i387-k7116…

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,314 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: havana at night

When we went to Havana we didn't do the show, we did a bar crawl in the town and it was fabulous, loads of atmosphere and fun.

Mentioned in this post
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: havana at night

hi thank you all so much your reply's have been very helpful and once again holiday not coming quick enough lol thanks vicky,:)

8. Re: havana at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2015, 05:16