We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Havana to Vegas Finas in Pinar del Rio and contact info

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
74 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Havana to Vegas Finas in Pinar del Rio and contact info

Hello all,

I will be in Varadero in September. I'm thinking of heading to Havana and from there making my way to visit a Vegas Fina in Pinar del Rio.

I was thinking of hiring a cab from Varadero to Havana, spending afternoon/night in Havana, making my way to Pinar next morning return same day, night in Havana and back to Varadero next morning. (I have already visited Havana several times, purpose is not to visit the city)

My questions:

1) is it doable in a day (not interested in visiting the Vinales this time, just want to visit the plantations)

2) any reliable references for the cab from Havana to Pinar?

3) anybody have contact info at the Vegas Finas? particularly Vegas Robaina in San Luis? How do the visits work? Can you actually visit?

Thanks in advance and any other hints or suggestions are appreciated.

Old Havana
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks
El Malecon
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas
Fabrica de Arte Cubano
Points of Interest & Landmarks
1. Re: Havana to Vegas Finas in Pinar del Rio and contact info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 06:17