We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Havana 2014

Liverpool
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Havana 2014

My boyfriend and I are visiting Havana for the first time in September this year, 3 nights in Havana then 11 nights in Varadero. Can anyone suggest an itiniary so that we can see as much of Havana as possible? We like museums, city history / sites, food and obviously drink :-). Thanks xx

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
13,195 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Havana 2014

Where are you staying ?

What sort of museums do you fancy - you can't do them all.

Walk along Obispo, then down past Plaza de San Francisco, then back to Plaza Vieja.

Take the ferry across the bay to Casablnca, walk up to the statue of Christ.

Take a ride in an old convertible along the malecon.

For places to eat see Cuba Absolutely.

Edited: 29 July 2014, 00:22
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
13,195 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Havana 2014

Here's the Cuba Absolutely link cubaabsolutely.com/Havana_Guide/where_to_eat…

3. Re: Havana 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 21:12
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Havana 2014

Hostal Morales T: Of course you will :)

Kitchener, Ontario
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Havana 2014

Hey Hostal or anyone else who might of enjoyed a meal there , maybe you can help me... Do you know a paladares in Trinidad ... It has this big huge tree in the back yard.. had to and still can go down stair where the bar and cooking area is.. but now they have expended to a huge second floor balcony also .... I always forget to get the name... just enjoy the lobster and the cold beer... me bad ....

6. Re: Havana 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 05:16