We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Santa Lucia

Kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Topic
Club Santa Lucia

Can anyone tell me more about this hotel,not to many updated reviews and not to many posting about this resort.If we wanted to go to a Cubans house how would you go about making those arangements?We are hopefully going in April around the 20th.Thanks

Kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Santa Lucia

Mr.Cruces can you help on this?

Toronto
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Santa Lucia

Hi duddits,

Are you interested in renting the house?

Kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Santa Lucia

No,ill be staying at Club Santa Lucia...

Toronto
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Santa Lucia

If you mean to go for dinner at a private house......most of the time locals will approach you and offer Lobster or Pig. I try and check out the house first before committing to anything (for comfort and sanitary reasons). You can also approach someone on the beach or around the hotel and ask if they know anyone offering this (they will know a handful of people) ........ I was in La Concha which is a few miles down the road on the beach for a pig roast at a private house.....but you would need a small group of people to make it worth it...........

Kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Santa Lucia

Thank You Mr.Cruces

You Are very informative.

Do you know much about this hotel?

Toronto
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Santa Lucia

Sorry I actually haven't stayed at this hotel.......except touring around the property. The general consensus is that it is one of the better of the 4 hotels there........

Ontario
Level Contributor
120 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Santa Lucia

Hi Duddits;

we have been to GCSL twice, first time in 2000 and was there this year at Christmas. I beleive this is the best resort in Santa Lucia.

There are the stand rooms and the Jr suites, both are very good, have stayed at each. I perfer the Jr suite as its close to everything and is much bigger. The resort is very clean, very well keps.

They have 5 resturnants - Pizza and peir is so good, we ate at all of them.

We always go to Coco beach for lobster dinner, its cost 10.00 per person, you will leave very full, spend a afternoon there - they have a outdoor bar - its an eye opener.

You have anymore question, can alway email me, have lots of pics posted on-line., from Kingston here.

Kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Santa Lucia

Hi Jeff

Thank you very much for the info,started to think it was a ghost resort..lol..Where do you have your pics?Is the Lobster dinner at cocc beach at a resteraunt?

Ontario
Level Contributor
120 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club Santa Lucia

Hi:

For the lobster dinner we went to a cuban house, well worth the day in Coco beach. We took the horse and buggy taxi there, it takes around 45 minutes but lots of fun.

These are my picture on webshot, there is some of coco beach and the house that we went to, the day I took the pictures on the beach, the cloulds had come in.

community.webshots.com/album/556749593YmszqG

these are not my picutes, but I looked at them on line just before I went, they are nice pictures.

travel.webshots.com/album/552979136OZgrDf…

reviews - this is one of my favort places to go and I travel a lot.

I am sure you will enjoy, looking forward to seeing your post.

Kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Club Santa Lucia

Thanks for the info Jeff..

How much was the horse and buggy to coco beach

Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations