We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's heading to Gran Club Santa Lucia around December 6th?

Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
871 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Who's heading to Gran Club Santa Lucia around December 6th?

This will be my second trip to GCSL this year and I plan on enjoying every minute of it.

I will be travelling solo and looking forward to meeting new people!

Let me know if you will be around!

Plaza del Carmen
Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites, Historic Walking Areas, Missions, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Camaguey Centro
Historic Walking Areas, Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Plaza San Juan de Dios
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
1. Re: Who's heading to Gran Club Santa Lucia around December 6th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2007, 01:56
Mississuaga
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who's heading to Gran Club Santa Lucia around December 6th?

Hey ... im glad you are heading there. :) Awesome place to be there at ..been there three times in three different times of the year. Always the best!! I may, depending on what happens at my work, make my way there again this year .. probably december 8 or 9th. :)

If you wind up going, thats awesome... loom for Jesus(the choreographer) or Yadira (MC) ... i will usually spend the time with them! Awesome people to be with!

Have a safe trip and maybe i'll see you there. I cant wait to get more pictures and videos for my face book! :)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who's heading to Gran Club Santa Lucia around December 6th?

Travelling with a group of 8 to Gran Club - now a little worried since some reviews say the bars close @ 11pm - true? Is a disco at the Gran Club?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Toronto
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Who's heading to Gran Club Santa Lucia around December 6th?

There is a Disco at Gran Club called La Jungla. If you are staying at Gran Club I believe entry is free and the bar in there is open much later than 11:00pm.

If you are staying at another hotel you pay 5CUC to get in and drinks are included.

Bars outside the hotels are always open though, in case you are stuck for a drink.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Who's heading to Gran Club Santa Lucia around December 6th?

Thanks for the info.

So are all the bars at the Gran Club closed at 11pm?

The tour operators' sites say 24hrs drinks...

Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
871 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who's heading to Gran Club Santa Lucia around December 6th?

I would say they close around midnight but then again, you go to the Jungla and it is free. It closes around 2 and then, you can head to Mar Verde and then Rumbo (it will be open till 5...) A bottle of rhum is 3$ and a beer is 1$ at those bars...

The coffee bar is open 24 hours and they serve ham & cheese sandwiches.

When will you be there?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who's heading to Gran Club Santa Lucia around December 6th?

Thanks for the info. Will be there week of Dec. 17th. Sure hope there's something open at the resort after 11pm or else I'll have to deal with 5 guys whining about it... That's what I told them - just buy a bottle and enjoy after 11pm.

Maybe I'll see you there!

Dawson Creek, BC
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Who's heading to Gran Club Santa Lucia around December 6th?

Hi Maya,

My name is Kimmo I'll be at the resort the same week that you will be there. I am single however I'm there for a over due vacation.

I hope we cross paths while I'm there because I'm very shy.

If we don't cross path hope you have a great vacation.

Cheers,

Kimmo

9. Re: Who's heading to Gran Club Santa Lucia around December 6th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations