We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Club email contact-rooms

ottawa,ontario
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Gran Club email contact-rooms

I am looking to email the Gran Club to request good room locations. What/who is the contact email? and what are good room numbers (3rooms). We would like ocean views and probably balconies. (I'd be OK with a ground floor also) Going at the end of October!!!!!!

thanks!

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
2,238 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gran Club email contact-rooms

Hi!

Don't know about the email address etc but if you PM me with your email address, I can send you a copy of the resort map.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gran Club email contact-rooms

Here is the hotel telephone # 011 53 32 336109 and ask for Emilcy as she is the one who assign hotel rooms and she is also the one who speakers and understands english the most. Excellent choice to have picked the Gran Club. I've been going to Santa Lucia since 1989 and stayed at all the venue several times and my preference is the Gran Club. Please say hello to Emilcy and enjoy your stay. Denise

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,331 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gran Club email contact-rooms

beachgirl posted full info on santa lucia forum for us. I always use e mail for my rooms etc. where we go. that way I have a confirmation record. and it's cheaper than calling. carol e.

4. Re: Gran Club email contact-rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations