We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Brisas

ontario
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Oasis Brisas

Travelling to the Oasis in February with Nolitours. Can anyone tell me if Nolitours has their own block of rooms?

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,270 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Oasis Brisas

It depends where they shop. They can use CUC's or CUP's.

The average wage is about 20 to 25 Canadian dollars a month soooo 1 to 2 CUC's a day is a gold mine and much appreciated.

When you make approx 360 CUP's a month, tipping them the equivalant of 25 to 50 CUP's a day is very good. The maids do very well as do the bartenders.

ontario
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Oasis Brisas

Well, I thank you all very much. We're certainly looking forward to our third visit there and I think I will take your advice and tip them every day.

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,270 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Oasis Brisas

Have a wonderful holiday Pags!!

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,452 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Oasis Brisas

have a nice holiday! we usually assess the situation but are leaning more towards tips for service and giftings for friends. luggage space is a premium with all the airlines except for cubana coming out of toronto. we take kids toys and packaged food supplies for our extended families. carol e.

15. Re: Oasis Brisas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations