We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

microwave

ontario
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
microwave

I noticed that someone was talking about what snacks they were taking with them and one was microwave popcorn, I have not heard anyone mention that there are microwaves available for such use. Does anyone have the 'know' on this one??!!

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
97,942 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: microwave

I don't think there are any microwaves available.

2. Re: microwave

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 March 2010, 21:35
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Cuba
Level Contributor
11,107 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: microwave

Some poeple have microwave in there house. Some hotels have microwage in the kitchens, but not for use by the guests... Well, unless you're really nice with the staff!!! ;-)

ontario
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: microwave

thanks for the info. I was just curious and makes me wonder if they found a new way to pop that popcorn!!

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,432 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: microwave

! always take microwave popcorn for my friends. there's always one somewhere so it gets popped! lol. carol e.

Ontario
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: microwave

There is a microwave at Brisas in the kids club.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: microwave

As has been said, not for the use of the guests

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: microwave

There's always enough " hot air " in " The Office " to make popcorn. LOL

ontario
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: microwave

Thanks to all who posted a reply--leaving Thurs and will probably leave the popcorn behind!!

10. Re: microwave

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations