We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

Hi, does any know what the building # is for the blue building (we think that's the colour?)...if you were standing at the pool facing the beach - the building to the left of the pool. If you've stayed in it, are there any rooms with ocean view?

Thanks,

Terry

Plaza del Carmen
Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites, Historic Walking Areas, Missions, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Camaguey Centro
Historic Walking Areas, Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Plaza San Juan de Dios
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

Sorry can't help, but noticed you posted this thread 4 times. Was tripadvisor acting up? It was giving me problems posting responses a few minutes ago.

I asked to have the others deleted so all your answers can be in one spot!

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

Hi, yes thanks...this was a few hours ago and it kept telling me there was some kind of posting error in a big red box. So I didn't even realize it had made it to the forum. Thanks for your help.

Terry

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

Yeah, that's what it was doing to me too!

Here's a map of the resort, maybe it'll help?

www.flickr.com/photos/debbiescrr/5163149973/

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,957 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

that's building 4. has a number of beach front rooms but it's prime and always in demand. travelingal and I plus the grumpster were in this building in 2008. got to see all the rehearsals and shows plus there are large patios on the 2nd storey plus private balconies off the rooms. it's also filled with sound until 11 at nite! lol. carol e. quietest spot is #6 and of course #5 is in between by the kids club. they all have some beach front. carol e.

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

Hi thanks, we were in building #4 the first time and had a great room...but the noise from the show was pretty loud. In August we were in building 1 (which was good). But our daughter was asking about the "blue building" which I think (from the link melissassm sent) is building 2 or 3 we're hoping to find out about...which would hopefully be far enough so we wouldn't hear noise from the show. But still nice and close.

Thanks,

Terry

Port Colborne...
Level Contributor
3,636 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

i was in building 4 and had ocean front and it was right beside the stage area, you are correct the stage sound start early in the moring as they do rehersals all day and then you have the stage show. But for us it was a perfect location, we went to the shows every night and we are always out of bed early in the moring. We were on the second floor and had a balcony but were told those on the third floor had a much nicer view

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,957 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

building 3 is closer to the boat shop, 2 and then 1 over by the seafood restaurant. 3 is usually where the staff etc. stay. it is 3 stories where 4 ,5 & 6 are 2 stories. carol e.

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
1,635 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

We were in bldg 3, #311 in Nov. and thought it was a perfect spot. Our room faced the pool but had a good view of the ocean. That bldg is 2 floors and you'll need to be on the top floor for a decent view.

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

Hi, thanks for all the info. I think it must be building 2 our daughter is thinking about. Hopefully some of the rooms in the building are renovated as well.

Terry

10. Re: Be Live (Brisas) Building #'s?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2011, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations