We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be Live Brisas - Beach Snack Bar hours

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Be Live Brisas - Beach Snack Bar hours

Hi there, I know I've read this before but....we should arrive at the hotel about 10:00 p.m. (in 30 sleeps and yes I'm counting LOL). Even though this is our 4th visit we've actually never gone to the beach snack bar in the evening. We will probably be hungry because I don't think Canjet offers a full course meal during the flight :) What time does the beach snack bar open, and how late? Is the menu same as at lunch (burger/fries etc). And can we get a drink there as well...or only at the lobby bar?

Can't wait....

Terry

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Be Live Brisas - Beach Snack Bar hours

Hi thanks...yes we usually try to go to the a la cartes...really enjoy the Cuban restaurant. We haven't done the seafood (at the beach snack bar in the evening) but perhaps this time. Thankfully we've never gone hungry...keeping some snacks in our room too...just in case...always helps :)

Terry

12. Re: Be Live Brisas - Beach Snack Bar hours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations