We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amigo Caracol??

Deseronto, Canada
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Amigo Caracol??

I've been reading through posts and reviews here and on other sites and still have a couple questions.

We booked today for the Club Amigo Caracol,leaving this Friday the 24th for one week. Anyone back from ther recently or going soon??

How is the scuba diving?? We have read about a "resort course" as an introduction to diving..is it still available?? has anyone taken it ? or gone on dives with the local diveshop on the beach??

We both snorkel and hubby has been diving many years ago..and would like to try it again.

so looking forward to getting away from winter for awhile!!!

Bracebridge, Ontario
Level Contributor
706 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amigo Caracol??

hey momma, we are leaving Mar 2 for the caracol unfortunately i have no info on the scuba diving but apparently the snorkelling is great!

2. Re: Amigo Caracol??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2006, 23:18
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
446 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amigo Caracol??

LikenDSun, just a heads up, we don't really listen to what SmartyPants4U has to say, he's just that, a smarty mouth...

I've heard the snorkling is really nice, we want to try it too.

Have fun!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Amigo Caracol??

Hello. We got back from Caracol about 2 weeks ago. Snorkelling was great. You can enjoy it even 100 ft from the shore. I know you can do scoobadiving there, but I am not sure where to go. Your best shot is to ask Caracol's emploees. They will be more than happy to find it out for you. And if it is your first time at Caracol give a resort one day to get used to it. Seems like people are dissapointed when they just get there, but next day people change they mind, and at the time when you have to go home you regret you did not book for 2 weeks. It really was my best vacation ever.

Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations