We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cubanacan Santa Lucia

Parkhill
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Topic
Cubanacan Santa Lucia

Is anyone going to the Cubanacan Santa Lucia presentation on the 30th? If yes, maybe we can introduce ourselves.

Parkhill
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Cubanacan Santa Lucia

I bet you will! LOL

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Cubanacan Santa Lucia

Yes we bet you will too...jealous :(

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,294 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Cubanacan Santa Lucia

Terry , we were at the the last table on your left as you went down those little steps. My hubby and I were sitting against the wall. I have long brown hair and the bald guy at the table was our roommate. My niece was invited also (she's been about 15 times and she's 23 lol) and came with hubby and I. I think J (a nice lady that goes to Gran Club) was at your table too.

R..... we were going to go Oct 20th but plans changed. <sigh> I think we are looking at Jan.

We usually go in Apr also but this year couldn't because of a medical "thing". I was supposed to go back to the Doc in Sept, haven't made it yet <rolls eyes>. We often go in Nov too.

One day at a time :-)

Have a wonderful holiday R and E. !!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Cubanacan Santa Lucia

Thanks W, we were going to go in Nov but can't wait LOL, hope you can make it in Jan, went last New Year and had a ball so might go again if the price drops, but probably January also. Like the remark about "the bald guy at the table" :) Cheers.

Oakville
Level Contributor
327 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Cubanacan Santa Lucia

Hi there, well hello...wish I'd known we would have stopped to say hola :) We are looking at the first week of January the price is really good for January 5th. And it's still Christmas break, even though our daughter will still miss the first few days back to school (I don't think she'll mind though haha) Would prefer the week before but $$. Hoping our son is coming this time too.

Wow that's a lot of visits for your niece...nice to know a "younger" person loves the area so much.

It was nice when Juan talked about thinking about our friends as family too in Cuba...he was right.

Yes I couldn't remember the name of the lady at our table, thanks...she was having a great time :) Very nice. She told us her daughter made a lot of the costumes the entertainers wear at the Gran Club! That was lots of work I bet.

36. Re: Cubanacan Santa Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations