We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Cuba4less.ca?

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,294 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Cuba4less.ca?

I posted in the Cuba forum too but I know some of you don't check that forum so I am reposting here also.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated !!!

Plaza del Carmen
Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites, Historic Walking Areas, Missions, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Camaguey Centro
Historic Walking Areas, Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Plaza San Juan de Dios
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Parkhill
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Has anyone used Cuba4less.ca?

I have no faith in the BBB. I watched a documentary on Fith Estate wich said that members businesses get higher ratings than non members even with the same amount or more unresolved complaints.

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,597 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Has anyone used Cuba4less.ca?

and if you check them out... they're showing holasun for santa lucia and all prices will be the same because hola has the tico ID too. not to mention that all travel operators show the same prices, day to day depending on whom you want to use. carol e. i.e. they can't sell hola cheaper than any other last minute group. got to go ooooommmmm now! adios amigos!

Parkhill
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Has anyone used Cuba4less.ca?

Since they don't have the tico symbol displayed, I assume that they are not a member which means that you would not be covered by the tico fund if an airline or agency went insolvent.

London, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,294 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Has anyone used Cuba4less.ca?

The advantage is .... booking land only if you want an extended stay or multiple destinations. My niece was supposed to book with them yesterday because she is flying into and out of the same city but making it a 2 destination holiday. Land only is much cheaper with this site. We know someone who has used it often but I wanted to see if anyone on here had used it also. We shall see !!! The airfare was only $20 less. Selloff refused to match the price.... sooooooI'll find out of she booked today.

Bob ... she will be with us tonight :-)

Edited: 30 September 2011, 12:22
London, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,294 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Has anyone used Cuba4less.ca?

OK she booked, will let you know how it goes !!!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Has anyone used Cuba4less.ca?

Everything should work out just fine!

London, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,294 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Has anyone used Cuba4less.ca?

Thanks dd !!! She got the hotels much cheaper with them and the airfare she saved a little bit, about $20. Usually she books with selloff, but the land only part was to high in comparison. She will be in Holguin the first week but flying into Camaguey.

18. Re: Has anyone used Cuba4less.ca?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 18:18
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations