We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just wondering???

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Just wondering???

As I read reviews for The Brisas today I can't help but question the motivation and authenticity of negative reviews posted several months after returning.

I wonder why someone who states that they are posting this in order to save others from ruining their holiday, wasting their money, getting sick, ect. would not do so in a more timely fashion. You all know the saying " good news travels fast but bad news travels faster " . Guess not when it comes to some disgruntled travelers.

Just sayin'

Plaza del Carmen
Sacred & Religious Sites, Missions, Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas
Camaguey Centro
Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas
Plaza San Juan de Dios
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Ontario
Level Contributor
8,717 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Just wondering???

When for some inexplicable reason Trip Advisor decides to put a resort in an odd category the fastest way to find it is simply to google the name of the hotel coupled with TA review, and voilà! There it is.

.....google is your friend......

Camaguey, Cuba
Level Contributor
6,265 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Just wondering???

Hahaha! So true eeeefarm! So true! Although I've also learned that if we go to the Camaguey Province Forum instead, all of the posts for Camaguey are there, including the reviews for all 4 of the all-inclusive resorts on Playa Santa Lucia, as well as the few various hotels located in Camaguey City.

It might be best to bookmark the Camaguey Province Forum now to have everything available in one place at our fingertips. CubaJack! Perhaps TA has been listening to you! Maybe TA can consider consolidating everything like this for each individual Cuban province and do away with all of the disjointed sub-forums??? That would certainly work for me! ;-)

Terry

13. Re: Just wondering???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2012, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations