We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Club Amigo Mayanabo Oct 19-26, single 1st time !!!!

Montreal, Canada
7 posts
Save Topic
Going to Club Amigo Mayanabo Oct 19-26, single 1st time !!!!

Help... after 30 years of travelling in a couple I am now forced to travel alone so I need help from anyone who has been to Cuba as a single and what to watch out for. Is it safe, will prostitutes drive me crazy as I am going for a rest, are local girls nice and available, I am not interested in being one of those sick old-men with young prostitute (no way) not my style. But would not mind meeting a nice local girl for dancing and good times. Any recommendations from anyone who has experienced this in Camaguey.... Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Plaza del Carmen
Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites, Historic Walking Areas, Missions, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Camaguey Centro
Historic Walking Areas, Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Plaza San Juan de Dios
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,335 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Club Amigo Mayanabo Oct 19-26, single 1st time !!!!

Be Careful Mike. Don't allow your heart to be involved. It's very easy to fall to the charms and deception of the heart BUT having said that you can a have a great holiday and will have no problems finding a companion or a guide.

Enjoy yourself and mingle to make friends.

2. Re: Going to Club Amigo Mayanabo Oct 19-26, single 1st time !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations