We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any one going to Santa Lucia, Cuba on April 16

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Any one going to Santa Lucia, Cuba on April 16

Hi,

I am going to Gran Club on April 16, 2014 (Sunwing).

Anybody else going? Any tips for me.... ? I am travelling solo. I am planning to rent a scooter and visit nearby towns and villages.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
5,510 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any one going to Santa Lucia, Cuba on April 16

I'm going April 16 out of YYZ, but not to the playa...at least not right away. I'll be staying in Camagüey City with my Cuban family and heading to playa Santa Lucia to stay for 2 days with my novia and friends. HBB, be careful on those scooters, especially if you've been drinking. Better to just take a free bicycle at the resort and ride where ever you want. There a few very small communities in the area...Tararaco, Santa Lucia, La Boca, and Las Palmas. You might need more than a bicycle to go to La Boca 8km's away...but hire a taxi. Much quicker, and you can enjoy a cerveza in the passenger seat.

Terry

Saint-Zotique...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Any one going to Santa Lucia, Cuba on April 16

ill be there but at club amigo mayanabo ! april 16th ! traveling solo also

Kingston, Ontario...
Level Contributor
300 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any one going to Santa Lucia, Cuba on April 16

I'm leaving for Mayanabo tomorrow for 2 weeks ... yahoo! Going Home Again!

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Playa Santa Lucia, Camaguey Province
Level Contributor
4,263 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any one going to Santa Lucia, Cuba on April 16

Have a wonderful time Solo. As always you will enjoy yourself :).

Safe travels to you !!

My husband and I are looking at Portugal for the end of Sept and early Oct. We went to Spain and Italy and the UK twice the last 5 years , Portugal is next me thinks, would love to visit Croatia and the Basque region of Spain too. So many places.....lol

Edited: 11 April 2014, 12:27
5. Re: Any one going to Santa Lucia, Cuba on April 16

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations