We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

Hi,

I am going to Club Amigo Mayanabo on Nov 27- Dec4th and was wondering if anyone knows how to contact the hotel as i wanted to request a better room during our stay. if anyone has an email website for the hotel i would appreciate that.

also is anyone else going during that time and is it normal that the price is so cheap to say here. i paid 991 for two people.

Thanks

Plaza del Carmen
Sacred & Religious Sites, Missions, Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas
Camaguey Centro
Monuments & Statues, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas
Plaza San Juan de Dios
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
East Coast, Canada
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

I just e-mailed them last week and received a reply within an hour. Good luck

aloja@mayanabo.co.cu

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

From now until Xmas is always the cheapest time, after that the price jumps, as the high season approaches. It is after all, a budget hotel, but still great value for money.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

we are going the same time as you but we are staying at breezes a 10 min walk up the beach . we have stayed at mayanabo 3 times it seems to be for the older crowd but there are some young folks as well.Im an old guy 62 but my wife keeps telling me to grow up .go figure.Come down to our beach and I will take you for asail and buy you all a beer . my name is ricardo my wife is mabalino.everyone knows us so you wont have any trouble finding us if you like bye

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

by the way we are arriving nov30 for 2 weeks ricardo

Ontario
Level Contributor
751 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

How ill you ask for a better room? Just curious.....

Will you offer more money? Certain room number?

canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

Hey Ricardo,

Thanks for your post on my question. I was wondering if you know whether or not we can obtain a day pass to brisas resort for a day. do you know if they offer that at all, just incase we wanted a bit of variety or something.

do you know what the weather is goign to be like the end of november down there.

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

Hi bcff: dont know if you can get a day pass, ask reception. weather is usually sunny and hot by day and cool at night. slicricky

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

You can eat dinner at any resort for a price, usually around 10.00 pp also if you want to go and see another show you can buy a band from the hotel reception, for 10.00 this will give you unlimited drinks for the evening.

canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

Maricela,

Thanks for that inofmration, thats a great idea and i didnt think about that.

10. Re: Contact Club Amigo Mayanabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations