We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Amigo Mayanabo--Email adress

Oshawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Club Amigo Mayanabo--Email adress

Does anyone have the adress for the Mayonabo. Anyone tried contacting them that way. Any info would be appreciated. I stayed with them a few years ago and would like to return. I really like a frige in the room and they do not state they have them, anyone know diffierently?

Toronto
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Amigo Mayanabo--Email adress

I think it's aloja@mayanabo.co.cu

or you can call: 0115332336184

Oshawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Amigo Mayanabo--Email adress

many thanks, I will try to contact them. The prices are unbelievable this year. We just got back yesterday from Varadero, but if I can get the time from work, we will surely go again. That would make it our 4th trip this year to Cuba.....

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Amigo Mayanabo--Email adress

Hi jonnysteel: yes, you can get a fridge at mayanabo. My wife had medication that needed refrigeration so we got one, great for keeping wine and beer cold too. If you like to sail on the hobby cat, ask " Louis" at the sports shack, and supply him with some rum and a hamburger and you will be his best friend. Tell him its from Ricardo from Canada. We will see him in Dec. We are staying at the Brisas.

canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Amigo Mayanabo--Email adress

Hi Johnnysteel,

I just emailed the hotel as i will be going nov 27 for one week. I emailed Maricel Izada Hernandez [aloja@mayanabo.co.cu], she replied within the hour. their english responses isnt the greatest but you can certainly make out what they are trying to say.

5. Re: Club Amigo Mayanabo--Email adress

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations