We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brisas

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
brisas

Hi tela 96 Its ricardo here .It was not my intention to put a damper on your trip but to inform of the situation there.By the time you get there it may be all cleared up. So go with an open mind meatsome great people as we did and have a ball .write when you get back or from there.My e mail is dynamicdoors @yahoo.com Good luck and ENJOY.Could you say hi to william the beach bar tender yudi the maid of block#4 and Roelthe pr man who is the man at the front taking reservations for the dinning rooms Anything you need he is the man to make it happen.Just tell him crazy ricardo said hi thanks and have a ball.

Brampton, Ont
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: brisas

Ricardo you mentioned you were in block #4 is that the building which has rooms facing the beach and nothing in front of it? Also

the e-mail I gave you was that the right one I still have not heard back from the resort. What were your accomodations like we were in building 10 which was located one over from the cappucino bar.

thanks Barb.

2. Re: brisas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 19:21
Get answers to your questions about Camaguey
Recent Conversations