We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel casa grande

quebec
Level Contributor
242 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotel casa grande

or versaille

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
97,271 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel casa grande

Sorry, please explain further.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
948 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel casa grande

hi there - as far as i can recollect the hotel versalles is closer to the airport so the taxi fees will runn you a small fortune - the casa grande is older, right in the heart of town, near to lots of shops, cafes and clubs. neither has a swiming pool - check out my revview of villa gaviota that i quiet enjoyed in september - hope this helps.

cheers

Havana, Cuba
Level Contributor
5,355 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel casa grande

It's apples and oranges... The Casa Grande is a colonial town center hotel right on Cespedes in the core of the old center. Versailles is a concrete structure out of town. It has one of the dullest nightclubs in all of Cuba and not much to see and do within any sort of walking distance around it.

Gibara, Cuba
Level Contributor
3,235 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel casa grande

Casa Granda will be about 15 - 20 CUC more per night depending how you book it. The hotel Versalles discotheque used to be happening before the coppers decided to raid it every week to flush out the varmint. Like said above, Casa Granda is in the middle of everything and hotel Versalles is on the outskirts in the booondocks! Hotel Versalles does have a decent swimming pool though.

5. Re: hotel casa grande

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Santiago de Cuba