We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucanero!!

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
978 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bucanero!!

hi all fell into some money yesterday so i am heading back to the Bucanero on the 8th of February if any one needs me to take anything for friends there!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
3,246 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bucanero!!

"fell into some money yesterday"

-------------------------

Where can one find some money to fall into? Is there a tree growing it somewhere? Looks like I will beat you to Santiago by a couple of weeks this time 'round. Have a great trip!!

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,708 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bucanero!!

You can take ME to see my friends there ;)

Or at least help me fall into some cash too? lol Have fun!

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bucanero!!

didn't fall into any money, but we are heading there on feb 16...anyone else going at that time? we are 4 in our party

Edited: 20 January 2012, 16:40
Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bucanero!!

didn't fall into any money, but we are heading there on feb 16...anyone else going at that time?

ottawa
Level Contributor
54 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bucanero!!

terribaz.... I just answered your question on my poste lol ....we are also going Feb16th from Montreal

cu there

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Bucanero!!

do you use facebook? could i add you?

7. Re: Bucanero!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2013, 10:19