We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blau Varadero hotel, some general questions

Barrow-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
171 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Blau Varadero hotel, some general questions

Hi, just a few question re: the above hotel

1. The beach bar, says 24 hours, is that correct? We are not into hotel entertainment and sometimes like a more laid back place to have a few drinks -not for 24 hours....but til around midnight ; )

2.how far is it from the centre of Varadero, we like the idea of getting off the resort some nights for a meal and a drink?

3. Are there any "better " hotels in a similar price bracket for end of May 2018. I know this is very personal, but we just want a nice beach, good/ fairly good food, a few bars for the evening.

Thanks everyone

Mentioned in this post
3 replies to this topic
Cambridgeshire UK
Level Contributor
85 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blau Varadero hotel, some general questions

Hi Ricky,

The beach bar is open 24 hours, but if your looking for a nice laid back bar the piano bar it really nice and the breeze in the evening out there is lovely also the quiet bar to the left of the pool is open at night, it's really nice, both were open until midnight. It's about 20 minute by cab to Varadero and we paid 20cuc each way for the cab.I believe you have to take a cab at night as the bus stops running at 7.30.

Mentioned in this post
Barrow-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
171 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blau Varadero hotel, some general questions

Many thanks for the reply we have justed booked for 18th May 2018. Can't wait.

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,911 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blau Varadero hotel, some general questions

This resort should give you what you are looking for and enjoy!

its not close to town so as mentioned above for the evening you will need to take a cab. You can negotiate a little with the prices sometimes as well.

The 24hr bar was down at the beach when I was there..but that was 6 years ago...may have changed now.

Reply to: Blau Varadero hotel, some general questions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted