We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Transat

Yarmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
2,887 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Air Transat

What type of head phones do they offer on the plane? What type of 'prong-age' do I need to bring? April 16th...1040...from Halifax to Tryp peninsulaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

south western...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Transat

They will sell you a cheap set for $1.00

They work fine for the movie or you can use your ipod headphones if you bring them.

Yarmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
2,887 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Transat

Yeah but how many prongs are on the end...cause...I dont have an iPod.....

south western...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Transat

one prong

get the set from the airline for a $1 and you won't have to worry - you can even keep them for the return flight if you want.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Transat

the airline sets are not very good bring your own save your dollar. One prong is all you need.

Yarmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
2,887 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Transat

Thanks...got the answer I needed!

6. Re: Air Transat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 15:17