We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Varadero Advice

London
Level Contributor
278 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Varadero Advice

Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone can give me some info on the Iberostar Varadero hotel? What are the rooms like, service like, beaches like?

And also, how busy does it get during mid July? FUll house? Loud party tourists?

Thanks guys!

Customizing Cuba Tours
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Cuba History and Fun Private Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Classic Cuban Tours
Multi-day Tours, Cultural Tours, Night Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Vintage Cars Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours
Vancouver,B.C.
Level Contributor
392 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Varadero Advice

Hello

We stayed at the IBV 3 months ago. The rooms are spacious as are the bathrooms. The property is only three years old so everything is new. The service is very good as many of the staff came from an established property that was closed for renovations, so you are getting experienced staff in a new resort. Most of the bar staff have ovewr 10 years experience. The beac speaks for itself, simply a world class stetch of beach. This is not a party property. It is too far from Varadero. It caters to older couples and young families with children.You asked about tourists. They are all tourists. There are tours that go from there like all other properties.

Mentioned in this post
chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Varadero Advice

Is there entertainment in the evenings? We have booked a suite for our honeymoon, are they worth the extra money?

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
454 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Varadero Advice

They have shows in the evening and there is also a Disco on site which is fun(Opens at 11pm). In my opinion the suites are not worth the extra(thats just my opinion) they are only slightly larger.

We have just posted some pics up on the following of our 2nd trip to the IB*Varadero

…webshots.com/user/richsaskia_CUBA_2007

Mentioned in this post
4. Re: Iberostar Varadero Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 11:22