We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back to the Blau on sunday

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
132 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Back to the Blau on sunday

We are returning for our third visit to the Blau Varadero thisn sunday, anyone else going.

Montreal
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back to the Blau on sunday

Hi Fredandpat

I am thinking of booking the blau on June 16th...we are going to be going to Varadero but are not decided on which hotel...the blau sounds great but I am a little worried that we will be bored in the day and evening as it sounds that there is not much music during the day or entertainment at night...is this true?

But I do love the fact that it is a new hotel which means the rooms must be nice and restaurants must be good...

We were thinking about the Barcelo Solymar also...

Any suggestions?

thx

Kentville, Canada
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back to the Blau on sunday

never been to the blau so can't comment on it BUT Varadero is full of entertainment - if you can't find what you are looking for at your hotel, cabs are relatively inexpensive to take you where you'll various types.

Montreal
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back to the Blau on sunday

Ok thanks for the pointer..

Please write back when you get back from Varadero and let me know how the weather was...

Have a great trip!!!

Preston, Lancashire
Level Contributor
564 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Back to the Blau on sunday

hello, we leave on Friday, please could you let me know if pool/beach towels are provided or do we need to take our own. Thanks, have a great time x

5. Re: Back to the Blau on sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 02:18