We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blau varadero

nova scotia
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
blau varadero

Just booked for the Blau and would love to read reviews .

Hamilton
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: blau varadero

We booked the Blau Veradero for the 1st time , we leave from Hamilton Ontario Nov. 25th for 7 days. Would like to hear from others that are going at that time as well, and from anyone who's been to the Blau. There are 4 of us going and this is our 1st trip to Cuba.

nova scotia
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: blau varadero

We stayed at the resort next door and we took a sneek in to see the Blau and it looked amazing .We also love the reviews on it so that is why we booked but really love to read reviews.Hope you have a great trip and don't forget to post your review.

Carol

Kincardine, Canada
Level Contributor
381 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: blau varadero

We are headed to the Blau on Nov.30th for one week. When are you booked to go? I will post my review as soon as we return!

Hamilton
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: blau varadero

We check in at 9pm Nov. 25th until the eving of the Dec. 2nd, we are from Hamilton, there is myself ,my husband his father and stepmother...maybe we'll see you there, I will be sure to write my review when we get back.

Kincardine, Canada
Level Contributor
381 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: blau varadero

My husband and I are going with my parents. Guess its bring the parents to Cuba week! LOL Have a great time and maybe we will run into one another. I read on some of the posts that there is a carnival taking place in Varadero the first three weekends in December. Just thought i'd pass on that information in case you guys want to check it out while you are there! :)

Alberta, Canada
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: blau varadero

I leave on the 12th for the Blau and I am back on the 26th and I will write a review when I am back

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
55 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: blau varadero

My fiancé and I will be heading to the Blau on the 26th of Nov from Calgary. We're taking our honeymoon there and we picked it because of all the great reviews on here. It's crazy how there's review upon review that are good for it. Pretty much every other hotel in cuba has atleast some negative reviews.

Hamilton
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: blau varadero

Congratulations on your wedding, We are going on the Nov. 25th which is our 1st. anniversary, we didn't get to go away for a Honeymoon so we are going away this yr.

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
803 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: blau varadero

My Sister and I are thinking of booking this resort for April so would love to hear from everyone going soon. My Travel Agent says the resort is great but she said that about the resort we stayed in last year in Mexico and hmmmm well enough said. Anyways please post all the details when you return so I can make up my mind and book for my first trip to Cuba!!

Fort St. John...
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: blau varadero

Hola!!

I have been to this resort last February and it was our first time to Cuba and was really glad we had decided on this resort, staff will go out of their way to please, the room are super clean and the food is delicious and the pool is amazing and the beach is incredible. Enjoy this resort and enjoy.

Viva Cuba