We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

Bc Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Topic
anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

I came across it tonite and they say they will beat any price by atleast $50 from a regular tour company for vacations...ex: nolitours/signature etc.

here is the link...

www.beatmyquote.ca/…

any input appreciated...

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

I've never heard of this website before,but it looks very good,based out of Alberta.......The website hasn't been updated,and the offered deal of $50 less and a $20 giftcard (Keg,Shell,or Best Buy?) may not still be offered.......

Will have to check with them today,and see if that's still their policy,or if that's over....

Let us know if anyone calls and finds out.

Looks pretty good!

Thanks for the info!

LMG
Halifax
Level Contributor
192 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

I used them this year for our group trip; so far they've been fantastic to deal with (and they gave me a group rate that no one else could come close to).

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
1,984 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

Sounds good.Anyone else?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
214 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

I have used them 3 times. I will ONLY use them now!!!

Great people, based out of Calgary, never ever had a problem. In fact it was so smooth and easy.

I usually go with a friend, and they have no problems taking 2 credits cards and splitting the cost onto each card.

The discount does vary week to week. I've gotten $50 off AND a $20 Keg gift certificate, to $30 off or $25 off. They are getting more popular, so I don't think the discount is quite as steep as it used to be. But heck, no one can 'beat their quote!'.

When they say $50 off a trip...that is based on 2 people. Usually.

Well....looks like the cat is out of the bag...with my little secret agent! ha ha. Enjoy.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
214 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

Oh..Update...I just booked with them. Todays deal for the Melia Cayo SM was $60 off total cost OR $40 off and a $20 gift certificate...gas,restaurant etc.

I took the $60....

Not sure if it is based on 'deal of the day' or location. I should have asked him. He did say they have been SUPER busy lately.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

I sent a request for three quotes and they weren't even close to the price my TA gave me. They acctually told me I was lying in my quote request and said there was no was that was a real quote. I booked with my TA and save over 400.00 per person.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
214 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

Get OUT!!!.

Can you PM me your travel agents name?? lol.

I always do 'last minute' cheapish trips and I check all sites, itravel, holidaymarket, selloff, call a few local travel agents...THEN with THAT best price I call "beat my quote".

However, we are talking I never pay more than a grand per trip. I can see if it were not last min. cheapy the TA would be a better choice. But..not in my price range!

Mind you, would have been nice to get MCSM for $600 taxes included!!!

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
225 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

Also try the following sites to get good deals which tend to be better then itravel and the major ones.

www.travelmix.com

www.yourtraveltickets.com

What I did in the past is that I like to deal with TA so I usually goto Flight Centre and get them to beat teh price by $10-$20 per person. And I get the assurance of having booked with TA.

But a buddy of mine booked last minute with beatmyquote.ca and he said he recieved a great deal. I will give these guys a try next time.

Bc Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

Just an update on this from last night:

I sent in a quote request and got the following back..

Note: my best price I could find online at Nolitours site and Redtag.ca (I have not gone to a TA as of yet) was $1103.00 per person tax in

**Currently the best price for Sirenis la Salina departing on April 20th is $1079.00 per person (all tax included). This price is based on double occupancy and includes your flight, hotel, transfers and the all inclusive meal/drink plan.

You also qualify to receive a $20 gift card of your choice for Best Buy, The Keg, or Shell.

London, ON
Level Contributor
50 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: anyone heard of www.beat my quote.ca

wow! I was just about to book the Brisas del Caribe and went to beatmyquote to see what they would quote...along with a $20 Shell gas coupon, they beat the price (which I thought was good) by a total of $170 for 2 adults & 1 kid. And, you call to talk to a person!

thanks for the tip!

see you on the beach!