We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Brisas Caribe vs Oasis varadero 1920

NB, Canada
Level Contributor
238 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Oasis Brisas Caribe vs Oasis varadero 1920

has anyone been to either of these lately?? Looking for a nice compact resort with few stairs but ocean view?? How is the food?? Thanks

montreal
Level Contributor
10,516 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oasis Brisas Caribe vs Oasis varadero 1920

Oasis Varadero great gardens great beach its about all i went 2 times to this place great time first time then this hotel was sold returned on april and this place got worst the food i will eat anything but it was bad and when i say bad it is bad .If your looking for a place with great food do not go there as for the workers there are some great people they will do anything to make you happy .

2. Re: Oasis Brisas Caribe vs Oasis varadero 1920

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 18:15