We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September travel

toronto
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
September travel

Just curious if anyone has been down to Varadero PPDM during the month of september. We are planning a trip down and have heard there might be resort restrictions during the off season. No dinner at the buffet, show restrictions, and curious as the what the weather is like.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

D&G

Tijuana
Level Contributor
102 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September travel

Hi paradisus-bound... anyone posted or sent you a comment??

We are also planning to visit Cuba during september, we have not booked any hotel because we are in the planning period :)

We do not what to expect since this will be our first time there. We have just one week and we are thinking to spend 4 days in La Habana and 3 day in Varadero, but we are open to any other ideas.

I hope you have a very good trip to Cuba!

Crawley
Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: September travel

Hey,

I am also off to Cuba in September. Arriving the 8th, staying at the Blau for 2 weeks. The weather should be good, maybe a little rain, but only quick showers. Fingers crosses! :)

Manchester
Level Contributor
37 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: September travel

Hi,

We are going in September and its our first time in Cuba. We were a bit worried about the weather and restrictions but we have been told by people on here not to worry - there may be a few showers but they are generally overnight and other people on here say they have been before in September and the weather is great. Plus there seems to be a few posts with people saying they are going in September so it must be a an ok time to go.

We are staying at Blau Varadero from the 20th for 8 days after doing a 6 day tour including Havana!

tdot
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: September travel

hey me and my friend r going to varadero sept 13th and are staying at arenas blancas ..... we went last year sept 15thand it was nice weather

5. Re: September travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 18:17