We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park and fly hotels in Toronto

Sault Ste. Marie
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Park and fly hotels in Toronto

My sisters and I are flying out from Toronto on Feb 22 and will need a hotel on either side of our trip. Any good deals for hotel and parking out there that anyone has to offer?

This is our first trip to Cuba and we are sooo excited we can barely stand it.

Thanks in Advance!

Cobourg, Canada
Level Contributor
230 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park and fly hotels in Toronto

Try a search , there are threads already started

Picton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Park and fly hotels in Toronto

http://toronto.parksleepfly.com/

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,432 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park and fly hotels in Toronto

thank you. you must have read my mind! carol e.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Park and fly hotels in Toronto

Paulcam has used the BestWestern on Dixie Road in Mississauga. Very close to the airport.

Picton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Park and fly hotels in Toronto

Not that we have a preferred location but we usually end up at the Best Western on Dixie Road in Mississauga.

When we need a place to park and stay they have the best price and if not the free WIFI gives them the edge.

They do have a shuttle to the airport.

It does not run 24hrs. Call the hotel for hours depending on your flight.

TO
Level Contributor
887 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Park and fly hotels in Toronto

On occasion, the Gateway Sheraton has deals. True, it is generally more expensive than others in the area, but it is nice to just walk right through the walkway into Terminal 3.

The Four Points Sheraton adjacent to Terminal 3 is also a good bet. It is easy to get to, and often offers good packages.

Shop around, and PHONE the hotels. I have often got discounts that are not advertised or posted on any on-line site, strictly by saying, "Could you please search for any other discounts or deals that may be available"...

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Park and fly hotels in Toronto

I just booked a room at the Marriott Airport Hotel which is 1.57 km to Pearson Airport and the cost was $149 for the night with king bed, free shuttle service to airport and 8 days underground parking.

Considering that parking at the airport or park and fly is anywhere from $80 - $150, I would say that is a really good deal.

thunder bay, ontario
Level Contributor
90 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Park and fly hotels in Toronto

Pavsad, the sheraton gateway has park and fly specials right now. No need to taxi to airport. Walk to terminal three without going outdoors. We wear our summer clothes to board the plane. I have copied and pasted the rates for you.

Overnight accommodations

Complimentary luggage storage

Complimentary parking for up to 14 days

Rates starting from $299

Or if your travels only keep you away for just a few days enjoy:

Complimentary luggage storage

Complimentary parking for up to 8 days

Rates starting from $219

This is the website to find info

…starwoodhotels.com/sheratongatewaytoronto/…

Hope this helps.

HRL
London,ON
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Park and fly hotels in Toronto

Hola,

Beware of Best Western mentioned on Dixie . Last year arrived to find out their shuttle is on a first come first serve basis ( you had to sign up on check in) and hotel was full and no shuttle avail to us for very early morning flight .The hotel did pay our taxi fare for us and many others as no where was it advertised.

Air Transat has a park n fly rate with the Radisson for 102. which we have booked this year

Barrie, ON
Level Contributor
251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Park and fly hotels in Toronto

The Airport Hilton has some good deals on, check out Travelzoo.ca, the hotel deal is one of this week's top 20...

Carol