We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to bring for the maids-Oassis Veradero 1920

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
what to bring for the maids-Oassis Veradero 1920

My daughter is going to Oassis Veradero 1920 with her friends family in two weeks and I was hoping someone could tell me what she can brings as gifts for the maids. I have heard that they really needs things like Advil/tylenol...is that true? We want to send things they actually need.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what to bring for the maids-Oassis Veradero 1920

we will be returning to Cayo Largo in March and I have been collecting my donations. I take panty hose, tampons, toiletries, hair accessories. bandaids and so on. There is a comprehensive list posted so check through the last few days notes. As mentioned, almost anything is welcome esp. after hurricane damage. Also, check Not Just Tourists, a very important humanitarian organization. I hope she has a great time.

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what to bring for the maids-Oassis Veradero 1920

Thanks for your help. We always try to send what is needed :)

3. Re: what to bring for the maids-Oassis Veradero 1920

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 09:23