We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Laguna Azul

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Laguna Azul

Has anyone heard about the up and coming hotel yet? Thinking of going in May but bit worried not yet seen any other pictures of it anywhere? Anyone know anymore?

Bolton
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Iberostar Laguna Azul

Has anyone got any more pictures of the Laguna Azul? (Thanks Scotland traveller for yours!) I'm hoping its starting to take shape now if it's meant to be open in May?! Crossing my fingers i'm not going to be spending my honeymoon on a building site! At least I'm having 3 days in Havana before going there. : )

North east
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Iberostar Laguna Azul

hello im due to go july has any1 heard any more about opening dates according to Thomas Cook its now 1st june? has any1 got any photos? would be much appreciated.

Newcastle
3 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Iberostar Laguna Azul

Hey pingaNortheast, which TC did you book through?? Who told you its 1 June? Be nice timing if it is!!

Scotland
Level Contributor
172 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Iberostar Laguna Azul

I was told officially today by FC that the hotel will not be open for us going on the 5th June, we are being moved to the IB Varedero.

kent
1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: Iberostar Laguna Azul

Hi , going to the ib lauguna azul on the 15th june and now very alarmed although i know ib varadero is an excelent option, just wondered if they said when it would be definetly open seena as your going just ten days prior to us ???

Newfoundland, Canada
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Iberostar Laguna Azul

We were in Cuba March 12th to the 18th. Stayed at the Barcelo Marina Palace but pasted by the construction of the Iberostar Laguna Azul a number of times and from the look of it then I would think the definitely it won't be open before the fall.

walkden
5 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: Iberostar Laguna Azul

Hi we have booked for november and wondered if you have any pictures.

Scotland
Level Contributor
172 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Iberostar Laguna Azul

I think it is proposed for July or August although that might get delayed again. I am happy with the IB Varedero though.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Iberostar Laguna Azul

We are going mid august and hope all will be well.if anyone gets any more info please post here as it is getting to the "squidgy bum" time.

I am upset because we have a little girl and she is excited to go and if we jump the gun and change we will have to pay.

If you speak to the travel companies the girls just say it is on schedule but when you say which one! the march,may or june schedule.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
6 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Iberostar Laguna Azul

I'm looking at holidays to Cuba in October and I can see the Laguna Azul on the Teletext website but telling it doesn't appear on Iberostar's own site and cannot be booked direct. Think I will hold out for now.