We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in early november in valadero

suffolk
Level Contributor
76 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
weather in early november in valadero

Hi,

Would be grateful if anyone could tell me the above really - would we catch the end of the hurricane season? I know we can never be sure of the weather but would be glad of any advice...

Is the sea to cold to swim that time of year and would we need woolies to wear of an evening?

Thanks to all who reply.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in early november in valadero

Hi olovia we were in Varadero nov08 caught the tail end of a hurricane no real damage in varadero. The week after it had passed the weather was fantastic was able to swim in the ocean it does cool off in the evenings you would need a sweater Have a good vacation.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in early november in valadero

I was there the end of November, had 2 full days of overcast. It was chilly at night, and the pool was very cold! (because of the cloud cover) The beach was still warm enough to swim in though.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in early november in valadero

We were there in Nov/Dec of 2008, missed all the hurricanes.

We did have 1 day of light rain showers, which was a blessing because it had been so incredibly hot for the 8 days before, just cooled everything down, and slowed down the pace a little bit.

The ocean was chilly to get into at first, once in, it was fantastic ! Remember how hot it is on the beach..... :) The pool isn't heated, it's cool at first, once in, it's soooo refreshing.

I brought a hoodie/sweater, some nights I wore it - 12/14 times I wore it around my waist.

I'd go back again - the last week of November and 1st week of December !

4. Re: weather in early november in valadero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 02:18