We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finally booked in at Tryp...can't wait

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Finally booked in at Tryp...can't wait

Husband and I booked this resort, hope it's a good one, I know there's construction going on next door,but I guess we'll handle it!

windsor, Ontario...
Level Contributor
271 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finally booked in at Tryp...can't wait

Hi...Congratulations. My friend Estela Corso works there. The place is amazing. The grounds are spectacular. Could you please look her up in P.R. when you go....she only works every other day and she is so sweet. If you can, coould you please bring her some gifts from Canada and tell her that Debbie and Robbie say hi and give her kisses. There is construction next door at the Sirenas La Salina, but don't worry about it, the Tryyp is so massive, you should be able to get away from it. Enjoy !!!

nova scotia
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Finally booked in at Tryp...can't wait

Hi, we too are booked on the March 30th flight...cant wait!!

Lichfield, United...
Level Contributor
467 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finally booked in at Tryp...can't wait

We will be at the Tryp from July 3rd, it is very highly recommended.....

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Finally booked in at Tryp...can't wait

OK Jeff...

do you have any insight about Tryp or Solymar?

5. Re: Finally booked in at Tryp...can't wait

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 06:32