We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air transit club class

ont
Level Contributor
327 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
air transit club class

How much extra leg room do you get in club class compared to economy class seating flying air transit.

St.Jerome, Quebec
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: air transit club class

I can't say exactly how many inches but enough for it to be more comfortable. The only other seats in economy which are comparable are the bulkhead seats which give you similar leg room but are not wider I believe. As well the seats in Club Class are leather and wider. There are only 21 seats in that section that has its own flight attendants and your private washroom. You have a choice of a hot meal with wine and alcoholic beverages all included. You also have a generous baggage allowance, separate check-in counter, luggage should be first off the plane, very comfortable experience. By the way, no offense but it is Air Transat not Transit.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: air transit club class

According to their site, regular is 81 cm and club is 94, a difference of about 4 inches.

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
2,593 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: air transit club class

Also if you happen to have the first 2 seats in the front, you get a lot more leg room. We always reserve seats 1A and 1B.

New Brunswick Canada
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: air transit club class

i have seat 1A and 1B reserved when i go this year, you are also the first off the plane first to get your bags, then you can sit on the bus and drink beer

Edmundston, Canada
Level Contributor
2,593 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: air transit club class

Couldn't have said it any better myself westqoo, enjoying a cold Crystal while waiting for the others.

Victoria BC
Level Contributor
960 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: air transit club class

Westgoo,

you guys must be flying in AT's Airbus 310-300, they use the exit in front of Club Class to "deplane", and I think also the exit right at the rear.

On their Airbus 330-200 there is no exit in front of CC, it's back around row 8 and on the 330-300 they generally use the exit around row 10...

At least it's not too far to go and there generally aren't too many people in front of you...

I guess they use those ones to board and deplane so that the CC passengers holding their "welcome cocktail" don't get stared at jealously by the boarding Economy passengers..LOL!

As for luggage being first off, I would love it if that actually happened in Varadero, but from our experience and from the reports of others I don't think Cuban baggage handlers even know what that special Club Class tag on your luggage means :-(

Ontario
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: air transit club class

seatguru.com/airlines/Air_Transat/Air_Transa…

Check this site - no measurements but a visual compatison. Hubbie is 6'4" and is quite comfortable in Clubclass

New Brunswick Canada
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: air transit club class

yes we fly on a A310 300 they use the front and the rear we always fly club class when offered

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: air transit club class

don't be too hasty thinking you're bags are first off cause they're first one in Club Class. We travelled Club Class in November and Club class were last and mine, 1/2 hour after the airport had emptied, mine finally arrived....

New Brunswick Canada
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: air transit club class

well i can say i have traveled club class many times and when we land in Cuba our luggage were always of first now not always when we land in canada