We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bacelo Marina Palace - Money Exchange

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Bacelo Marina Palace - Money Exchange

Does the Bacelo Marina Palace have a place to exchange Canadian money to Cuban Pesos? I would rather not take the time to exchange money at the airport if I can do it at the hotel. I am hoping to use my Visa card to book any Excursions that we go on.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,364 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bacelo Marina Palace - Money Exchange

I'm sure it does. Most of the larger if not all resorts have exchange places. As for your CC make sure its NOT connected to any US bank or it won't be accepted. For your reading please I've provided a link to everything money

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g147270-c109329/Cuba:…

Cheers

peterborough
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bacelo Marina Palace - Money Exchange

It's just behind reception to the left

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bacelo Marina Palace - Money Exchange

Thanks!!!!

4. Re: Bacelo Marina Palace - Money Exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2009, 07:20