We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

email for allegro varadero

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
805 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
email for allegro varadero

Still looking for email to this resort.I dont have a travel agent so I cannot ask.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: email for allegro varadero

Can you not call the online agency you used to try and ask? Just a thought.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
805 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: email for allegro varadero

actually i just did that this morning.. awaiting a reply. thanks . though.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
805 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: email for allegro varadero

bump

south western...
Level Contributor
994 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: email for allegro varadero

Did you get the email for this hotel? If so, can you let me know what it is. We are going there in Feb.

Thanks

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
805 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: email for allegro varadero

Still havent received any email.. we are going feb 13 for 2 weeks. what about you.? Hope the reviews improve this month.

south western...
Level Contributor
994 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: email for allegro varadero

We arrive Feb 13th also - but only for 4 nights before we move on to Havana.

Yes, the recent reviews are discouraging - but, best to go with an open mind. At least all are in agreement that the beach is lovely. If the food is decent it will be a bonus.

See ya there!

montreal
Level Contributor
10,159 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: email for allegro varadero

cinderella50 Yes the beach is great at the resort but im sorry can,t say the rest for the hotel went there twice in 2006 and 2007 but as i see your going with an open mind right there its a plus .

I had the email adress that i got when renting a car in 2007 but it never worked back there and doing some research on the internet never saw any email for the resort .

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
805 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: email for allegro varadero

i can definitely vouch for the beach since we were there in 04 and 05 when it was a bahia principe resort

Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
240 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: email for allegro varadero

hi everyone.. just so you know, if you haven't travelled with the Occidental Chain, you should be ok. The occidentals own the Allegro chain of hotels. We've now been 3 times, Costa Rica, Mayan Riveira and Riveira Narayit (Nov 09) and all three times we had good food, great service and hospitality. The reviews you read for the "1920" will no longer apply so go with an open mind. I just came across this, and I had sworn off Cuba due to my last very bad experience there but if an Allegro is now there I may give it a whirl, but only if it's up and running freely. Good luck and post your most honest review when you get back! enjoy! ps... if you are looking for the email address check out the Occidental website and hopefully they have it already posted!

Edited: 12 January 2010, 19:50
Toronto, Ontario...
Level Contributor
240 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: email for allegro varadero

sorry, i just checked the occ idental site, nothing is showing for Cuba.