We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirenis La Salina Questions

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
305 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Sirenis La Salina Questions

Is building 36 a good choice for a quiet building? We want to be close to the beach but I see there is a road beside it. Best choices close to the beach?

We plan to email the resort for building/room requests. Do we use the same email for restaurant reservations? If so which one? Any advice on emailing the hotel would be appreciated.

I read about bringing our own ketchup and hot sauce. Do they have jam for breakfast?

Heading there in a week so any other tips will help. Thanks.

Cape Breton,NS
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sirenis La Salina Questions

I havn't been at SLS yet but i am going in a few weeks. With that said, in all my travels to cuba i havn't heard of anyone emailing ahead for restaruant reservations, but i have had some resorts respond to our email requests for specific rooms and some not respond. Good Luck! I wonder if this is a public road beside the resort? also wonder how long a walk on the beach is to Playa Alameda? I believe the new Iber. Luguna is in between.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,496 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sirenis La Salina Questions

Yes there is a public road outside the resort and if you walk up the street you will be on the main road which is Autopista were all the resorts are as for the walk to Playa Alemeda by the beach i would sa about a 20 minute walk and as for reservations there were some people in the forum that asked for reservations by email but thats something i never bother with as i allways get my reservations when i get there .

By the way look at the map and you will have an idea how far you are from the other resort.

wikimapia.org/…b

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
142 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sirenis La Salina Questions

Building 36 is very close to the beach, but the farthest from the lobby, buffet, etc. Its still only a 10 minute walk, so not a big deal unless walking is a problem for you.

We found ketchup there easily, but we took our own little bottle of tabasco. If youre really picky about your ketchup, take that too, because you wont find Heinz!

Im not sure about emailing for the ala cartes ( we didnt do this) but if you stop by and see the booking ladies each afternoon around 4:30pm, they will give you an ala carte for that evening if they have anything left. We got to try 5 out of the six this way!

thorold
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sirenis La Salina Questions

I'll be there from the 14th to the 18th. I don't like ketchup and I should be fine without tabasco, so I should be fine.

I don't know yet which building I'll be in. Hopefully one close to the beach!

I am curious about trips to Santa Clara if anyone has any information on that...

5. Re: Sirenis La Salina Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2010, 06:19