Hello everyone, I'm needing help in making a decision as to which resort to stay at in the beginning of June for 1 week. So far the 2 resorts that we are considering are the Breezes Jibacoa or Blau Varadero.
1) What is the weather like in June, also is it cool in the evenings?
2) Is there a fridge in all of the rooms?
3) What is supplied in the fridge?
4) Do they have diet cola or pepsi?
5) Will there be jelly fish at the beginning of June?
6) Are there any places close by to go to outside of the resort?
7) How long is the bus tour into Havana?
8) Are there different tours into Havana? One that includes the Tropicana show and one that is a daytime trip?
9) What are the costs for the bus tours into Havana?
10) Any suggestions as to the pro or cons of either resort?
Thank you so much for your help.