We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in November

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in November

We are considering going to Varadero in mid November...what sort of weather can we expect?

We have been to West indies several times in November and have experienced a mixed bag.

Thanks in anticipation.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,943 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in November

Will likely be the same mixed bag in Cuba. It's impossible to judge what the weather will be like in any month, particularly those outside the summer months.

I've been in November several times and can't recall the weather being that bad.

I suppose I differ from most people as I don't take the weather into consideration when booking a holiday. Price is paramount to me.

NIAGARA FALLS
Level Contributor
112 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in November

We have been to Varadero in late November, early December twice and both times the weather was excellent. It was very warm during the day and still just wore T-shirts and shorts at night. Can't guarantee the weather for next November but it has been good for us in the past.

Level Contributor
204 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in November

We have gone three years in a row in Nov. We have had very little rain and beautiful sunny trips. A few winds days, maybe one each trip. We did also need long sleeves in the evening, but the days were very warm.

Brisco, Canada
Level Contributor
392 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in November

I was at Sandals last November 15th for one week, we had 4-5 fairly cloudy days, lots of wind, which prevented any boats to be on the water and meant having to go to the Bay of pigs to scuba dive. Breeze keeps the bugs away but I wish oit would have been a little more sunny, but its nothing we can control.No matter the weather it's always a blast to beach it! The week after was sunny every day, we are going end of November/beginning of Dec this year. Have a good trip.

Burlington
Level Contributor
813 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in November

I was there is Nov 2009 and the weather was great . zero rain and no clouds ..hot and sunny . My group is going back Nov 12th or 13th to Palma Real again

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,023 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in November

I have been to Varadero twice in late November. The mornings can be cool - days are nice. The nights you would not be uncomfortable wearing long sleeves.

For me - I like it hotter. I like to swim in the ocean before the crowds come and find it a little chilly.

7. Re: Weather in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2010, 05:17