We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in july Varadero

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
162 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in july Varadero

We are thinking of travelling this July to Varadero. Have heard that there are jelly fish. Weather unpredictable. Please help...

Kitchener, ON
Level Contributor
248 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in july Varadero

hi - we were there last july. it was overcaste (but no rain) for 2 days and the rest of the week sunny. Hot and wonderful! I didn't see any jellyfish but we were only at the beach during those overcast days. Otherwise we were at the pool. Cheers & have fun!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
5,614 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in july Varadero

I have been twice in July and booked again for this July. In the 4 weeks total I have been to varadero in july I have had one torrential downpour that started at about 3 and lasted for about 2 or 3 hours. All the other days were HOT and sunny. You probably wont feel the humidity during the day and at night it is not uncommon for rain but only late at night ...next day sunny and clear. Humid and hot at night. Dont let the weather reports scare you as they of course may show clouds rain and thunder but dont mention the norm is for this to happen after the sun has gone down. I prefer July to april when I went last year.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
384 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in july Varadero

very hot and Humid, no releif at night from it. so if oyu can handle it go for it, Idefinately ignore the weather forcasts. As for Jelly fish, usually after a storm or very windy condistions. can happen any time of year

4. Re: Weather in july Varadero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2010, 06:27