We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Sirenis La Salina

lincolnshire
4 posts
Save Topic
Rooms at Sirenis La Salina

Can anyone help me please?!

Im a single mother with 2 teenage boys (18 and 16yrs). I would prefer to have 2 rooms but although the hotel advertises rooms for sole occupancy my tour operator tells me that rooms accomodate 3 adults and a single room is not available.

Can you someone please tell me what the bed is for the 3rd adult or are they expected to share the two beds? Are the rooms large enought for 3 adults??

Thanks in advance!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at Sirenis La Salina

Hi there; single rooms are definitely available. My best friend just returned from a family reunion at the hotel last week and she had a room to herself. She did pay a nominal single supplement, but it was a small price to pay to not have to share a room with her parents for a week! Maybe go through a travel agent who has access to multiple tour operators? It could just be the one company in particular that doesn't have that arrangement with the hotel.

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
626 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at Sirenis La Salina

You could get a room with 2 double beds and one cot as a possibility.

3. Re: Rooms at Sirenis La Salina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2010, 06:32