We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
manchester
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Sol Palmeras.................

Just arrived home a few hours ago after our 9th time there , back there again in october many changes there all question answered.....Ann

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,487 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Palmeras.................

That flew by Ann. Hope the changes were all favourable ones. I assume you had booked the October visit before you flew off for this last one.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol Palmeras.................

Hi bellagio,

we had a good time on the whole, but we had a few problems many changes since last october not all good not booked for october yet , it all dependson the price i am not in a hurry to go back but my daughter is lol...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol Palmeras.................

What are the changes that you considered not good?

This hotel is one of the top on my list right now, but the price is not one of the cheapies.

Edited: 22 May 2010, 13:33
manchester
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol Palmeras.................

Hi lesab 33,

they are doing a refurb at the moment and crazy too many people no where to go and get quiet time, and the buffet was so busy they locked us out on tuesday night my friend tried to get us in the stake house we did get in the buffet for 9pm but on the whole we did have a good time but it was very busy the weather was good we only had 1 full day of rain......

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol Palmeras.................

Thanks Manchesterann007

I have been there a few years back and loved the place. I guess the refurbs are good when you're not there..LOL..

Glad you still enjoyed you're time.

Save Reply
6. Re: Sol Palmeras.................

me and my mother are going to the sol palmeras on 5th october 2011 for two weeks. just wondering what the weather was like out there that time of the year, and also what the hotel is like. thanks

7. Re: Sol Palmeras.................

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2011, 05:16