We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big family reunion in Varadero - Recommendations or help?

London
1 post
Save Topic
Big family reunion in Varadero - Recommendations or help?

Hola,

I'm organising a reunion in July 2012 with about 140 people from all over the world and all ages from 2 to 88. Looking for all-inclusive. Can anyone recommend a suitable resort - or help?

Muchos gracias in advancias

Mont Tremblant...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Largo
Level Contributor
6,310 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big family reunion in Varadero - Recommendations or help?

Iberostar Laguna Azul would be a great place - it's got something for everyone, I highly recommend it!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jibacoa
Level Contributor
3,035 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Big family reunion in Varadero - Recommendations or help?

Look at Trypp Peninsula.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Big family reunion in Varadero - Recommendations or help?

Sirenis la Salina in Varadero or Playa Pesquero in Holguin.

Both offer all for the ages!

Happy Planning!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,241 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Big family reunion in Varadero - Recommendations or help?

La Salina is a fun hotel, especially with kids, but the older folks will have a hard time. The distance between buildings and amenities it a bit too much for the elderly crowd or anyone with mobility issues so something to keep in mind. The Bella Costa is a great hotel. Solid 4 star, very easy to get around - my moms had both her knees replaced and this is where I take her when we go to Varadero together - they have a fantastic kids club, entertain staff is great and organizes "club outings" in the evenings, and they villa style rooms that have multiple bed and bathrooms within one unit. Good luck!

5. Re: Big family reunion in Varadero - Recommendations or help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2010, 05:17