We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Villa Tortuga Laurel REVIEW PLEASE

Montreal
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Villa Tortuga Laurel REVIEW PLEASE

Can someone give me a brief review of how this hotel is. I would like to know some pretty simple things.

How were the staff?

How far is the beach?

Would you return?

Thank you for any insight:D

Flin Flon, Canada
Level Contributor
62 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Villa Tortuga Laurel REVIEW PLEASE

I will be interested in the feedback you get as we are booked in from Jan 29 - Feb 05 if you are not going until after those dates I will try and answer them for you myself.

Flin Flon, Canada
Level Contributor
62 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Villa Tortuga Laurel REVIEW PLEASE

I will be interested in the response that you get as we are booked in from Jan 29 - Feb 05. If you are going after this date I will try and answer your questions.

Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
863 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Villa Tortuga Laurel REVIEW PLEASE

I will also be there from Jan 25th to Feb 1st... Sorry I can't tell you anything yet...

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
314 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Villa Tortuga Laurel REVIEW PLEASE

Did not stay at this hotel but right next door at the Barlovento. This hotel is right on the beach, and looks pretty nice to me, asked some people who were there and they said it was quite good for the money paid. I was quite impressed with the looks of it. I would stay there probably when I go back to Cuba next year. This time for us the DR. Hope this helps, have a great trip. Cuba is lovely

Montreal
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Villa Tortuga Laurel REVIEW PLEASE

excellent thank you very much.