We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuatro Palmas

Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
861 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Cuatro Palmas

Anyone ever been at that resort before or know someone who has? The comments are difficult to find. It is the same resort as Mercure Las Palmas which is located across the street. I am planning to book at Las Palmas but the services are all at Cuatro Palmas. I was wondering if some travellers had any comments about it. Thank you!

Chester Basin...
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuatro Palmas

Hi Maya"

I hope someone answers this as info on this place is sparse..I did read one post a few months ago and seems there are a few buildings --across the street etc..some on the beach--some not--have to walk to the immenities etc--so am somewhat confused myself...I leave in less than 2 weeks.

I suppose it will be what it is....

regards...

Chester Basin...
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuatro Palmas

Hi Maya"

I hope someone answers this as info on this place is sparse..I did read one post a few months ago and seems there are a few buildings --across the street etc..some on the beach--some not--have to walk to the immenities etc--so am somewhat confused myself...I leave in less than 2 weeks.

I suppose it will be what it is....

regards...

Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
861 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuatro Palmas

Well Blondie, please let me know how it was as I plan to go in mid-april. I will probably go there anyway as I like where it is located. I will probably stay in the bungalows across the street. Please post your review in the hotel section for everyone to see it! Have a great trip!

Chester Basin...
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cuatro Palmas

I surely will Maya---I'm doing 2 weeks at CC Palmas so should have an opinion...Location I understand is wonderful.....regards.

Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
861 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cuatro Palmas

Please have an eye open for the bungalows across the street or ask a few tourists who do stay there. Thanks again!

Chester Basin...
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cuatro Palmas

O yes--I will Maya"

I'll get all the info..lol..I'll post back around the 13th of february and also a detailed review on the site..I am anticipating that this place will be perfectly fine, although somewhat confusing details about the actual set-up..

later....

New Brunswick Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cuatro Palmas

Maya and Blondie,

How was the Mercure Las Palmas? How did you find the bungalows? My family of 5 (with 2 kids, agre 12 and 15) are considering the Mercure - how was the set up? Were the rooms far from the amenities? Were they nice? Any info would be appreciated -- Thanks!

Montreal (Québec)
Level Contributor
861 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cuatro Palmas

I will only be there in mid-april but I think Blondie has already done a review on the review section. I have decided to book! We will see!